I've always worried about trying to fit in... whether it's trying to be like everyone else or whether it's trying to start trends and be different than everybody else. But I think I'm just gonna let it go... if people don't like me how I truly am then that's their problem. They'll just be missing out on someone who could have been their best friend. So my new school year resolutions are...
a) like guys who truly care about me and aren't just good looking (if I can ever find someone who really does care about me)
b) I'm gonna try not to worry as much about everyone knowing who I am and being everyone's favorite person (I'll just stick with the butterfly's, head gangsta's good enough for me)
c) I'm determined to not let people get to me, instead just think about how stupid they are for being mean to me
Luv y'all!!!!!! <3 xoxo
You go, girl!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!!!! i know!!!!!! i saw eva walking down y'alls street the other day... she's soooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHear, hear!
ReplyDelete