
Purple roses represent majestic glory and can symbolize eternal love, while lavender or lilac roses signify love at first sight or the beginning of true feelings.
"Trying to grow up is hurting, you know.
You make mistakes.
You try to learn from them,
and when you don't, it hurts even more."
Aretha Franklin
I'm sorry. That's the most important thing to say. And even more important is that I'm saying it. I try so hard to make friends and I try so hard to make people like me, but a lot of people don't. I'm sick of forcing people to like me and trying to be known. From now on I'm gonna be myself and if you don't like it, then you don't have to be my friend. The quote before this made me realize; I'm growing up. I don't need to be amazing, I just need to be myself. Otherwise when I'm older, I'll be one of those blonde fake people who have gotten there boobs done 5 times in their life by the age of 23. The quote made me realize that I've made mistakes and I've finally learned from them I think, the reason I've gotten so hurt is because before now I haven't learned from them. The purple rose stands for eternal love. The purple rose is something I've always dreamed of. But it is also something that I realize I won't need for a long time. I'm young and I want to stay that way. And that's all that I find important.
-A.C.W.
I think that what you said is totally true. I've always felt that friends were more dear than anything to me, but it seems as though that they don't feel the same way. Growing up really is hard. Have you ever been to Neverland?
ReplyDelete