Saturday, May 23, 2009

Who's Dating?

~As far as I know this is all and it's completely accurate, but if it isn't tell me.~ (this is in no specific order)
1. Beck and Nadina
2. Alma and Jacob Y.
3. Jacob V. and Sarah (?)
4. Willow and David
~and then of course there are others that wish they were dating <3 :( ~

7 comments:

  1. And Garrick and Nicky are going out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. If they're all in sixth grade, are they actually aloud to be dating? I don't think sixth graders should date. Not all of us understand the meaning of liking someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Garrick and Nikki (I'm not sure how to spell it) are going out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dating is totally fine
    most of these relationships are friends who have crushes on each other and want to hang out more

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually at least one of those isnt accurate anymore....( me and jacob r no more...now its me and chris)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and duck and katie-rae r together

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUCK AND KATIE RAE ARE NOT TOGETHER! ALMA I THINK U SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW :) ANd im pretty sure none of those are true anymore now its:

    1) Alma and Duck
    2) Beck and Megan
    3) Nikki and Niv
    4) Zach (doesnt go to Kealing) and Karishma
    5) Delilah and AJ
    and i think that is it....

    ReplyDelete