Saturday, May 23, 2009

School's Almost Out!!!!!!!!

Last week was the last full week of school.... y'all might be happy, but i'm dissapointed.There are so many people I still wanted to become friends with and someone I needed to talk to.They;re people that hate me and people that love me that I might not see all summer. There are a few people that have broken my heart this year and i'm afraid that I might have broken someone's also...... I wish that before the year's over I could talk to those who have hurt me and those I have hurt. Anyway on a happier note this is my new summer/7th grade blog!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't want school to end, either. It's almost fun, and all the people who are willing to hang out with me are awesome. I wish I had more friends, too. All the popular kids seem neat but I've never really met them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we didn't have to learn in school. Then it would be so much more fun. Freakin' everyone hates me! I wish I could get a new reputation next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im kinda depressed in the way for schools end because im going to miss my friends but on the other hand i won't have to put up with mean dumb stupid and lazy teachers for a whole 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i am happy it is almost over so we have a break but will miss all of my friends very much

    ReplyDelete