Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Humiliated!!!!

Some of my friends make it look so easy to get a boyfriend and yet here I am (no offense Niv but i'm not couting you in this post). When Chris and Mary were going out and Chris found out I liked him I was humiliated when everybody was laughing at me and Chris was making it even worse!!!!! Then nobody found out about the next guy I liked except for him and a few of my close friends (sry guys I can't tell you who it was). And a few days ago Beck told me that i'm annoying, and now I hate his guts. How does it end up that the guys I like I end up hating?!? So now I don't like Beck anymore either. My <3 life is officially screwed up!

3 comments:

  1. It's not that easy to get a boyfriend, I don't have one. Anyways, you can flirt with all the guys and make them all jealous until their falling at your feet. And I'm sure that at least three guys like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a boyfriend! There's nothing wrong with being a single! Sorry I couldn't look at your website earlier. I had to work on homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to have a guy, but then i don't wanna talk about it. BELIEVE ME, in a lot of situations being single is a whole lot better

    ReplyDelete