hmmmmm ok here goes.....
I like this guy ,lets call him Burt. So many moons ago i told "Burt" that I like him and I thought that maybe he liked me back, but i'm not so sure anymore. My friends, lets call her "Morticia" (haha the adams family snap snap), said that he asked her out but she wouldnt go out with him because I like him. I believe her, but it makes me rly sad. I mean "Burt" is pretty cute but sometimws i get the feeling that he thinks im annoying and well.... makes me feel like a b****! I mean sometimes he is really nice to me and the other day he did kinda go out of his way to be nice to me but sometimes i think he might just be using me to get to "Morticia" (snap snap). I have been hurt by guys so many times and I am sick and tired of being rejected. One of the only things that is making me not able to stop liking this guy is that he is the first guy that I really and truly see liking me someday. I don't know wt to do...... wt r yallsw suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If this is the guy that I think you're talking about, then I'm sorry, but he's really not worth it. Trust me. And I'm really sorry for what I did regarding this subject... :( But anyways he's not worth it, but if you really like him that much, I can try to talk to him for you and find out about how he feels
ReplyDeleteIf this is the guy I think you're talking about, then I don't think he's good enough for you to feel so sad. And I wanted to say that I'm really sorry fir what I did regarding this subject... :( Like I said, he's not worth it but if you really like him, I can try to talk to him to see how he feels.
ReplyDeletehaha u just commented the same thing 3 times! dnt worry i forgive u.... i mean thts the problem i think tht the more people say the more annoyed he will get (o yes it is the guy ur thinking it is) and i know i probably shouldnt like him but it is rly hard to just stop liking a guy
ReplyDeleteHaha sorry but it kept telling me it wouldn't post my comment. Yeah goo point. Okay. Yeah don't worry I completely understand and I just broke up with Travis :/
ReplyDeleteand of course it turns out he even forgot that i told him i like him :(
ReplyDelete