Saturday, November 21, 2009

Confuzzled

So, there were these 2 guys that I rly rly liked and I thought one of them might have liked me back, but now I found out that he hates me. So I've been a little upset lately. The other guy is constantly hanging out and talking with someone I thought I was really good friends with. I'm pretty sure that guy hates me too! If y'all know what I should do please tell me because I don't want to keep going after guys who hate me!

1 comment:

  1. Forget about it. Just because your crush hangs out with one of your friends doesn't mean that they're not a friend. It just means that you're quite clearly jealous of him/her. And you shouldn't cheat on your fiance before your wedding. I'm going to stop referencing that because it's not really my inside joke. It's y'all's. And is it fun to crush on a boy just to find out that he doesn't like you? And if you don't really know the guy, how do you know that you like him? Maybe he's hot, but maybe he's a total bitch. Pardon my French.

    ReplyDelete