Sunday, October 11, 2009
Do Guys Really Care What Girls Wear?
Tonight I've been trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. IDK what to do. I think i'm gonna go with this pink mini dress with a long sleeved top and black skinny jeans underneath. I think it's a little short not to wear skinny jeans... half my butt would probably be showing if i didnt. Well I'm gonna go take a shower now... even though it's soooooooooooooo cold. BRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Alrighty... if any guys are reading this post please tell me if guys actually care what a girl wears... it would make my life a lot easier if they don't... so please POST POST POST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll need a guy for that one . . . but if a guy really liked you he wouldn't care what you wear. Like George and Alanna.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei don't know what to say!
ReplyDeletejust wear something, ok?
who is George and Alanna?
ReplyDeleteguys do kinda care what girls wear, but if your trying to impress i guy, you really dont need to dress up and spend hours on an outfit. its really the simple things that count and a girls personality is probably the most important thing, although some girls just look great in things that arent what you would normally think. I know for me that i think megan looks the best in her rangers hoodie, but thats just me.
ReplyDeletethis is beck in case your wondering
ReplyDeletewoah i hvnt been on my blog in forever! psssht i love going back and looking at how u used to feel about megan and no offense but i am kinda glad tht she moved on and found Jack because even though they rnt together anymore he at least tried to be nice to her friends
ReplyDelete